Canadians place great importance on learning and have developed an excellent education system with high standards. International students enrich Canadian classrooms and play a vital role in Canada’s future economy and workforce. Our post-secondary education system ranks in the top 8 in the globe. Canada is highly rated for our financial investment in our programs, quality facilities, and our post-graduate success rates.
International students account for over 10% of overall enrollment, which continues to increase each year. An international student who wants to come to Canada to study needs to apply for a study permit. The Canadian government issues over 300,000 study permits to international students each year.
How can we help?
If you are interested in studying in Canada, we can help you understand the requirements and assist you in the application process. We will help you;
- Apply to study in Canada.
- Extend your study permit.
- Learn about working while you study or after you graduate.
- Assist with work permits for your spouse, while you study in Canada.
Urosevic Law Answers your Frequently Asked Questions
- I am currently studying in Canada. What are my options for staying in Canada after my studies?
- I am an international student studying in Canada on a study permit and would like to return home to visit my family or go on a vacation in another country. Do I need a visitor visa in order to be able to re-enter Canada when I return?
- What is a Post-Graduate Work Permit?