We can help with any other Canadian immigration, refugee or citizenship matter. Some examples include:
- Authorizations to return to Canada (ARC) – If you were the subject of a removal order from Canada, you will probably need an ARC if you want to return.
- Applications for criminal rehabilitation – If you have criminal convictions outside of Canada, you may be eligible to apply for criminal rehabilitation and ask the Canadian government for permanent relief (forgiveness) for particular crime(s).
- Temporary resident permits (TRP) – If you are inadmissible to Canada but have a reason to travel to Canada or remain in Canada, you may apply for a” by adding “TRP. To be eligible, your need to enter or stay in Canada must outweigh the health or safety risks to Canadian society, as determined by an immigration or border services officer.
- Responses to fairness letters – If you received a procedural fairness letter in relation to any immigration application, we can help you prepare a response supported by evidence and explain the consequences that could result from the allegation(s) made in the procedural fairness letter.
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA) applications – If you are facing removal from Canada, you may be eligible for a PRRA where you can argue you are at risk if you were to return to your country of origin.
- Requests to defer removals from Canada – If you are scheduled to be deported from Canada, you may be able to request that Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) delay your deportation.
- Requests for information under the Privacy and Access to Information Acts – If you made a previous immigration application or if your current application is delayed in processing, you can apply for a copy of the notes in your file made by the immigration authorities.
- Document notarization – If you need to submit a certified true copy of a document with your immigration application, swear an affidavit in support of your application or notarize a document, we can help.