Permanent Residence

Permanent Residence

The right Canadian immigration program will depend on your goals and your situation. There are currently over 60 programs available for immigration to Canada, and the programs are constantly being updated. We can help you choose the best path for you and your family.

If you are a skilled worker or have experience working in Canada, you may be eligible to apply through the Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class or the Federal Skilled Trade programs. Applications for these programs are done through Express Entry. If you would like to work in a specific province or territory in Canada, or have ties to a province or territory, one of the Provincial Nominee Programs may be the best option for you.

If you have family living in Canada or outside of Canada, you may be able to sponsor them under Family Class Sponsorship. This can include a spouse or a common-law partner, children, parents or grandparents.

If you are self-employed or would like to start a business in Canada, you may be able to apply under the Self-Employed or Start-up Visa programs.

We can also assist you with applications for permanent residence on humanitarian and compassionate (H&C) grounds, through the temporary resident permit holder class or based on your work experience in Canada as a caregiver.

As well, we can assist you with applications to renew your permanent resident card.


Schedule your consultation now